September 06, 2009

she called me a "snatcher"


WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME THAT????

Are you A God or something?? .
Hello....you think you are good enough to call me that? .
Memang layak lah aku gelar kau macam tu juga kan,besh tak?
what a stupid person is she? .Ikut sedap mulut kau jeh nak panggil aku tu .Ke kau yang BENGANG sebab aku sebar nama kau tu ek? .Yes!i am not satisfied with you Woman! .What makes me think is why do you still approve me? , or kau sengaja nak SHOW OFF ! .HAHA!Do you think i really likes to mind your hideous name?huh? .Yikes! .

can i just punch that stupid woman face?!
she called me A SNATCHER!
then suddenly she doesn't want to admit that she's admired him since she was fifthteen.
she said that he adored her but she never care.( i got a prove baby )
what is that suppose to mean?
and what a fucking ego woman is she?stupid.
i am not satisfied with you woman!pathetic.
i know you never cares about my relation with him.but why are you called me that?
is that mean you still CARE on us,huh?
you want to make the truth revealed?....answered me please if you read this
well hello,i put on purpose to adding you,lol.
because its been a few years im trying to find you.
i dont give a damn symphatatic on you,sorry.
you're just my fucking enemy.thats all.
you make me sick on you,lesbo.fucking slut.....till death.


WATCH YOUR MOUTH TOO FUCKING HEAD! .

.the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment